Give it a smile

The smile is reflecting ma personality towards the life. To me, it is an innocent feedback and a reflection of peacefulness and soul relaxation from inside to outside. It is playing a big role on our daily life, and it could bring the moode up at any event, any place and any time… we really in need of it cus the life became a day after a day full with routines and bad news. Some ppl are making money out of bringing smiles to others, others do it for free, and of course I love the others, lol.

الثلاثاء، مارس 07، 2006

Tagged by the Princessa


I was tagged by the women of wisdom ’ Arabian Princess’..

What is your idea of perfect happiness?

Before I sleep, sometimes, I run my memory throughout the day and if I find my self not guilty against any human, then I sleep with happiness. And when I see my parent smiling and laughing this the top of my happiness. Also when I do or share in a project that save some money to my company/country….

What is your greatest fear?

Death is our final destination.. I fear of it but less than lasting sickness’ amradh muzmina’ of my close relatives.

Which living person do you most admire?

My Parents:.they gave me a lot..
His Majesty: He gave and still giving the country everything

What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?

non-seriousity

What is the trait you most deplore in others?betraying the countryWhat is your greatest extravagance?

If I understand the question right, its the things I wasted?
Then the time i spend without ‘She- Love’

On what occasion do you lie?

Many times.. true, I don’t want to lie to u and add one more lie, lol

What do you dislike most about your appearance?

I don’t. I’m confident of that as I appear very simple in my physical appearance
and also in my address…. and that me a very simple person u ever know..


Which living person do you most despise?

No one… till date

Which words or phrases do you most overuse?

OK..

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

Would like to be more organised than I’m..

What do you consider your greatest achievement?

in my school at secondary level I scored the top, in Univ I score the top ( out of two lol)… in my work this year I scored the top…. Every year if not month I have an achievement ..and thks God for that…

If you were to die and come back as a person or thing, what do you think it would be?

If God re-create me, I want to be as me but hidden, so I can see what people say and do about my death.. that will be interesting laaa..


Who are your favorite writers?

I go with books and I don’t go with special names. To tell u truth I don’t read much..

who is your favourite hero of fiction?

Also Captin Majid What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?

When a close people that u donated and suffered for them attack u..

Where would you like to live?

Any where in Oman What is your most marked characteristic? very argumentative.. in Omani the call it mja7id.. some say funny..

What is the quality you most like in a woman?

Being patient and content with her life and making a good guy like me happy..lol

What is your greatest regret?

It is still going on but it very personnel…

What or Who is the greatest love of your life?

My family.. Especially my parents and my daughters..

6 Comments:

  • At 7:39 م, Blogger Arabian Princess said…

    yaaay you did the tag :D

    woow .. you acheivied top in your thanawia 3ama .. good :D

     
  • At 3:46 م, Anonymous غير معرف said…

    yeah i did the ....and apparently u r the only one read it..lol..

    i was top only in my school, not all Oman..3aad wajab al tanweeeeh 3an al 7asad.. even though that wasn't baaad..

    Thank u alot AP for keeping the brave visits to this blog 'ON'

     
  • At 1:36 م, Anonymous غير معرف said…

    Keep up the good work
    »

     
  • At 3:01 م, Anonymous غير معرف said…

    Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » » »

     
  • At 11:01 ص, Anonymous غير معرف said…

    Keep up the good work » »

     
  • At 1:25 م, Anonymous غير معرف said…

    Where did you find it? Interesting read How do i qualify for a merchant account

     

إرسال تعليق

<< Home