Give it a smile

The smile is reflecting ma personality towards the life. To me, it is an innocent feedback and a reflection of peacefulness and soul relaxation from inside to outside. It is playing a big role on our daily life, and it could bring the moode up at any event, any place and any time… we really in need of it cus the life became a day after a day full with routines and bad news. Some ppl are making money out of bringing smiles to others, others do it for free, and of course I love the others, lol.

الاثنين، أكتوبر 10، 2005

When the plate of rice combines the capitalism and the communism

For me, a simple definition for difference between them, that in communism every body will be awarded in the same, where in capitalism the award is as per the level of obligations and responsibilities.

Now having lunch with ma family, we always gather as guys on one big rounded plate of rice having the main course as meat/chicken or fish on top of rice and start eating and do chatting meanwhile asking about each others and getting the update of daily life..

When I moved to the university, I started taking lunch in the university restaurants, where they were providing each of us an independent plate, and later we gather with friends only at table, so there where no share on the same plate.

When my first thought about this , and believe me I dunno why I thought about it, previously I was thinking that the big plate of rice at home is closer to communism system where is more sharing at the that particular plate and the independency was more in the university smaller plates.

But hell when I re-think about it again and again, I discover ‘ in my mind’ that the big plate of rice is more closer to the capitalism, why:
Because when I see how some of my brothers is eating ‘ Masha allah ‘ doesn’t seem the they getting the same reward, I mean in a bigger plate u can eat as much as possible if u have the capability and u have the spare tank in your stomach.

This one example of me looking to things from different angles as I’m growing..

But why I thought about the plate of rice in particular.maan its Ramadaan…. W ramadhankum kareem

1 Comments:

  • At 2:33 م, Blogger Arabian Princess said…

    Looooooooooooool wallah you can make a good economics teacher .. simplicizing the difficult issue of capitalisim and communicisim in a rice plate :)

    well, I agree with the second thought .. capitalisim is represented in one big plate of rice where everyone have to compete for the rice and the meat. While when you order in a resturant, you get a plate that is set for you and only you.

     

إرسال تعليق

<< Home