Give it a smile

The smile is reflecting ma personality towards the life. To me, it is an innocent feedback and a reflection of peacefulness and soul relaxation from inside to outside. It is playing a big role on our daily life, and it could bring the moode up at any event, any place and any time… we really in need of it cus the life became a day after a day full with routines and bad news. Some ppl are making money out of bringing smiles to others, others do it for free, and of course I love the others, lol.

السبت، ديسمبر 31، 2005

My friend, MOUSSY


Good memory with my friends moussy, during my bad times at exams stage, it was with me all the way.. I have done arabic poem for it. I have recognized it as relaxing, mood enhancing and more sophisticated than the soft carbonated soft drinks.
It is a non alcoholic beer ‘ sha3eer’ with variety of different flavors were u can share good times ' as well' with ur friends.
On those exam days, I used to join ma friends with my bottle, some of my friend hate the smell and the r thinking its alcoholic, so we keep teasing them while revising for the exam , lol I kept coming everyday with a different flavor..till we passed the exam.. thanks god we all passed …

6 Comments:

  • At 5:14 م, Anonymous غير معرف said…

    Vio,

    many flavor, i liked the '7oo'7 ' peaches" one then the strawbery, then the apple....and all are 7amaas...i feel as an adv maaan...

     
  • At 4:11 م, Anonymous غير معرف said…

    lol nooooooooooooo.... im a convincing man.. ok ok , just i love this drink and i wana say that loudly here... if readers here go for it , they can share that say too.lol

     
  • At 7:34 م, Anonymous غير معرف said…

    brain am desperate
    can't stop eating
    i gained weight omg

     
  • At 1:44 م, Anonymous غير معرف said…

    Amo..

    U need to go to the SWAN or just do extra exersice..

    Moussy is no help to ur case

    DR Brain..lol

     
  • At 6:31 م, Anonymous غير معرف said…

    Thanks John,

    appreciate that u like it..

    i was trying to log on ur blog but somhow the link is not working !

     
  • At 12:38 ص, Anonymous غير معرف said…

إرسال تعليق

<< Home