Give it a smile

The smile is reflecting ma personality towards the life. To me, it is an innocent feedback and a reflection of peacefulness and soul relaxation from inside to outside. It is playing a big role on our daily life, and it could bring the moode up at any event, any place and any time… we really in need of it cus the life became a day after a day full with routines and bad news. Some ppl are making money out of bringing smiles to others, others do it for free, and of course I love the others, lol.

الاثنين، فبراير 06، 2006

Missing U all


Heeeey

I’m really really sorry for not keeping on writing on the blog… I dunno how can I express my apology for that.. if some of u think that I need to invite u for a lunch or a dinner as a scarify for that, i will really do.. ‘ this offer for both ladieas and girls’ .lol.

I’m tired and bored at the same time from saying that I’m too busy.. but yes I’m… actually I have moved to new section in my work ‘ more to business and contract side than the operations that I was looking after before, and at this stage still a lot of things need to done and completed ..

From time to time I got to be free but I can only type one or two lines but this what i don’t like to post here ..’ I wana to post more than 10 lines minimum….

During my posting absence, I got some ideas of posting, half of them need to written in Arabic and that required me to change the blog format which I’m not ready for or it yet and let say I’m lazy to do..lol

If u accept my apology .. then please comment and specify your preferable dish for lunch or dinner… and please be aware of my offer, ‘ is invitation but nothing to said about payment ‘…lol




5 Comments:

  • At 9:23 ص, Anonymous غير معرف said…

    write arabic!!!

     
  • At 2:32 م, Anonymous غير معرف said…

    I'm considering that..on this PC i dont arabic software..

    and what dish u thinkin of ?

     
  • At 8:46 ص, Blogger Luisa said…

    stop posting food !!!

     
  • At 4:24 م, Anonymous غير معرف said…

    Come on ..u just comment with a pizza nick.... so who dosn't like food..tell me laaaa...lol

     
  • At 12:06 م, Anonymous غير معرف said…

    Best regards from NY! » » »

     

إرسال تعليق

<< Home