Give it a smile

The smile is reflecting ma personality towards the life. To me, it is an innocent feedback and a reflection of peacefulness and soul relaxation from inside to outside. It is playing a big role on our daily life, and it could bring the moode up at any event, any place and any time… we really in need of it cus the life became a day after a day full with routines and bad news. Some ppl are making money out of bringing smiles to others, others do it for free, and of course I love the others, lol.

الاثنين، ديسمبر 18، 2006

When your hair telling: am not growing any more

Out of my several visits to Malaysia, the time came where I have insisted to try an original hair cut with traditional barber. Within a small city close to Kuala Lumpur, I went to this place where they have these old fashions barber shops. On my mind , I was thinking to experience something different than those high standard barbers in big malls and centres, plus it cheaper (between me and you), no it was mainly the simple humble experience u got when u trying something like traditional restaurant or Cafe.

So we found the place. There were three of us, entering the barber shop. Maan the moment I put my leg into the barber shop, i just shout :7alaq 7ubina: (oh lovely barber). The barber almost 60 years old and he told us he was almost 40 years on this job. I was really getting more excited when I saw the hair cutter; it?s a manual one mechanical? like the old gold coffee grinder machine. My friends just backed off and said: No way we gona do that and I said no way am gona miss this, this is what I have dreaming of : the magnificent manual hair cutter.

With a gave up sign, my friends decides to sit down and watch this stuff working on my hair, making some jokes and fun on me and shooting some photos capturing this exciting funny event and use it as a theme for the whole tour. I just smile at them and prepared my self, gave my neck to butcher (sorry I meant the barber) and did my shahadatain.

The barber started with my hair, and maaan even after a year from that event I still feel the way that hair cutter removed each piece of my hair.

Normally I do ?one? hair cut every 20 days, and if I recalled right , after that hair cut I stayed more than 80 days without a second hair cut. Even though that made me worry for awhile : why my hair is not growing, but actually saved me three hair cut fees, lol.

After that cut a felt so fresh, relaxing, opening a new page in my life (lol) so with the risk I was taken I think I learned and I gained a lot.

On the pic, am the victim

6 Comments:

  • At 4:57 م, Blogger Sama Oman said…

    yeah...that was gonna be my Q to you.
    who's that boy?!!!

    HaHaHa
    like Madonna song: who's that girl?!

    well, i said boy to make you feel younger ;)

    well well...nice trips man
    lucky you are

    and being in such historical shop is like a dream.
    but i'm with ur friends fear...you don't know who used that tools before you...it's not safe!!!
    but if you took pics for this barber inside his shop will be more interesting.
    do you have pics........upload them NOW!

     
  • At 5:12 م, Anonymous غير معرف said…

    Sama,
    This pic is exactly at his shop, i had some additional pictures showing the that hair cutter more clearer but unfortunately they reflecting my full face, and u know the ' shyness'and privacy policy I followed..lol

    For the fear, I had no fear a lot because the tool is not for shaving it just a top hair remover?so it is a calculated risk that involved the safety consideration in..

    وبعدين انا تراني بخير ..وتشكرولي بالسلامة

     
  • At 8:23 ص, Blogger Arabian Princess said…

    Woow alf salama ..and I am sure you are very happy with the experience .. because it saved you 3 hair cuts and being the "kareem" you are .. saving is very important :p

     
  • At 12:41 م, Anonymous غير معرف said…

    u know sometimes, they chop a little bit of your ear.
    i swear!
    so yeah, that was a huge risk!
    :D

     
  • At 3:02 م, Anonymous غير معرف said…

    AP,

    Shukran..but u know that the ' genourosity' and thaec ' saving' can go side by side sometime..lol

    Tiara,

    Ahlain, thank u for first visit. actually u are right one time, i could loose the whole neck.. as the barber was some sort of dreaming and his shaving tool go deep and deep..with my pulses going peep peep.. bas alla satar..

    thank u again and keep coming..

     
  • At 3:23 م, Blogger Sama Oman said…

    Oh my god.....se it's really risky!!!
    God!!! your friends were right!
    Alhmaduallh 3ala Salamta5
    :)

    as for pictures...come on and publish it...
    u r a man and can do it!
    right?!!!
    ;)
    HaHaHa...if u think u r too gorgeous and can cause a female crowd here...cover ur pretty face
    :D

     

إرسال تعليق

<< Home