Give it a smile

The smile is reflecting ma personality towards the life. To me, it is an innocent feedback and a reflection of peacefulness and soul relaxation from inside to outside. It is playing a big role on our daily life, and it could bring the moode up at any event, any place and any time… we really in need of it cus the life became a day after a day full with routines and bad news. Some ppl are making money out of bringing smiles to others, others do it for free, and of course I love the others, lol.

السبت، أغسطس 06، 2005

Give it a Smile




I'm I into blogs ? no way.!!.. hehe I think its time to make some new stuff..

This wasn't a well planned step for me.. i was just staying bored .. its my bad luck staying at work, when everyone else is not around ..

i said to ma self , this the time, go do something different . and making personnel blog is not a baad idea ..

I wasn't sure what name to give..and after 10 minutes of easy smooth discussion with ma brain, I ended up naming it as 'give it a smile'


The smile: is reflecting ma personality towards life. For me , when I see a smile appears on a child or and old ppl, I'm in full happiness..

The smile to me is an innocent feedback and a reflection of peacefulness and soul relaxation from inside to outside..

The smile is playing a big role on our daily life, and it could bring the moode up at any event , any place and any time. And we really in need of it cus the life becoming a day after a day more full with routines and bad news

Some ppl are making money out of bringing smiles to others, others do it free.. and of course I love the others. lol..




Its Friday, a very nice and mubarak day to
start.. so pray with me to continue..

10 Comments:

إرسال تعليق

<< Home